One of my favorite conversation topics with women online is everyday beauty. I love hearing which products you enjoy, and sharing my favorites, too!
I’ve been working with some of the best makeup artists in the world for over a decade, and they are absolutely responsible for my comfort level with makeup today. Women like Elaine Madelon and Melissa Formica have taught me so many great makeup tips, and I made this video to share them with you, too. From my favorite eyeshadow duo to the new lightweight foundation I just fell in love with, I’m sharing all of my favorite products in my everyday makeup routine! Below the Youtube video, you’ll find a list of all of the products I talk about in the video, which I currently use every day.
- SERUM: Vita Rich by Sanitas
- MOISTURIZER: Intensive Moisturizing Cream by Atopalm
- FOUNDATION: The Etherealist Foundation by Kevin Aucoin
- CONCEALER: Concealer in “Ivory” by Clé de Peau
- BRUSH SET: Sephora’s Uncomplicated Complexion Set
- EYE SHADOW DUO: “All About Eve” by Nars
- BRONZER: Ambient Lighting Blush Collection by Hourglass, Color “Dim Infusion” in Radiant Finish
- HIGHLIGHTER: Ambient Lighting Powder by Hourglass, Color “Ethereal Light”
- EYELINER: Always Sharp Eyeliner by Smashbox, Color “Sumatra”
- MASCARA: High Volume Mascara by Trish McEvoy
- LIP GLOSS: Lip Glacé by Laura Mercier (choose a shade 1 color darker than your natural lip!)
- LIP TREATMENT: Lip Sleeping Mask by La Neige